Sales Meetings with SubstancePosted on 06/01/2014 in Sales Management
Are your sales meetings all about numbers? Are they lacking in substance?
If you are like many sales managers we hear from what you really want is to add something that will help improve the bottom line and motivate every sales person in the room, right?
Sales managers are challenged to find the time to plan and lead skill-building sales meetings. We now offer an online series of Sales Meeting Kits designed to help sales managers run more effective sales meetings. STAR Sales Meeting Kits provide sales managers with everything needed to run focused, skills-building sessions at upcoming sales meetings. We now have a total of six kits to choose from:
- Handling Objections
- Questioning Skills
- Elevator Speeches
- Pre-Call Planning
- Giving and Getting Concessions when Negotiating
- Selling on Value Not Price
How can these sales meeting kits benefit you?
1. Affordable and Easy to Use: You receive everything you need in order to do this yourself, and at a fraction of the cost of using an outside training company.
2. Scheduling Flexibility: Because each skill-building session takes 1.5 hours or less, you have tremendous scheduling flexibility. For example, as an energizer at the end of a full-day sales meeting, or as a stand-alone event such as a breakfast meeting or a lunch-and-learn.
3. Improve your sales results: Each kit focuses on a particular skill set, designed to help salespeople sharpen their ability to win new business, sell more to existing accounts, manage key accounts, and so on.