One-on-One Coaching for Key Account ManagersPosted on 04/18/2016 in Sales Coaching
How can coaching on key account management help you? Managing key accounts requires that you use a strategic approach with your most important customers in order to build deeper and broader relationships that create mutual value and growth. In the One-on-One Coaching for Key Account Management Package you will learn to be more strategic using five sales strategies, to develop a plan for each key account, and to sharpen your ability to influence customers and colleagues.
So, Why are Influence Skills so Essential at Key Accounts?
Influence skills are a core competency for sales and business professionals yet many people never consciously think about sharpening their ability to influence customers, colleagues, and others. Influence skills are critical for anyone who manages and interacts with key accounts.
Your coaching conversation on influence skills with your key accounts will help you to:
- Learn how to present your value proposition to the decision-makers in a clear, compelling, and persuasive manner.
- Improve your ability to influence gatekeepers to gain access to decision-makers.
- Strengthen relationships so that one or more people at the key account become your champion
Your coaching conversation on influence skills internally will help you to:
- Convince others inside your company to do something special for a key account in order to help you win a sales opportunity or protect your current business.
- Convince your colleague to make a joint call or presentation with you for a key account.
All STAR coaching packages may be customized. Visit our Selling Essentials, Sales Negotiation and Custom Coaching packages for more information. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-934-0900 to inquire about changing this package to suit your needs.